Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Sea Lion Book Signing, Rochester Games and Models

Saturday, 20th May is Operation Sea Lion launch day. Warlord Games are running a special event in Nottingham: see their Web page for more details.

Meanwhile, for those of us who live 'south of the River' Rochester Games, Models and Railways are themselves holding a Sea Lion Book Signing, with me signing the books.

Tori has done a deal with Warlord Games so they will be offering a free Churchill model with each book sold.

I will be there from around 11.30 on Saturday morning. So do come to get your book signed or just to have a chat.

See you there, people.....


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations John and I cant wait to get my copy. When are you doing a book signing in Sydney? :-)

    I quite enjoyed your recent interview on "The Brit the Yank and the Hobby" too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I was in full drivel mode for that interview...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations - How specific would you say the book is to BA? I'm a Chain of Command guy myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very specific, although there is quite a bit of background info.

      Delete
  3. It's a great shop, very pleased they are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's. Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy too. Alas, like Paul, I'm a bit far away to pop in for a signed copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From your flag, I would guess you dwell o'er the pond, Rodger. That is a long way to come.

      Delete