Sunday 3 May 2015

Germany Strikes

My next wargame book, Germany Strikes, a supplement for Bolt Action, is available for preorder here. If you get the book from Warlord direct they throw in a free mini of Mad Jack Churchill MC: motto "any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed" -  complete with bagpipes, sword and longbow.

Note the sword.


He is believed to have been the last English soldier to have killed an enemy in action with a longbow.


 When the surfing craze hit Britain in the 60s, Mad Jack became the first man ever to ride the Severn Bore. This is now an annual surfing event.

Mad Jack will be making another appearance in a later book, so don't miss out on this mini.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have no interest in the book, but I want that mini! I hope there's a chance of getting him otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that Derek. Quite made my day.

      Delete