Tuesday 2 June 2009

Sek Renegades Life Ward




I am slowly accumulating material for a Sabbat World's campaign Renegade army.

I have a female personality linked to Anakwanar Sek so I needed a matching Life Ward - in Dan Abnett's novels these are very powerful bodyguards.

I came across this miniature in resin. The figure is about nine metres high. I replaced one of her swords with a necromunda pistol. The metal is done by multiple layering of black, tin-bitz, yellow-gold, brown wash, yellow-gold, light red wash.

Ah well, back to tanks.

John

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Great model and well painted, the fleshtone is nice and smooth. (From what I can see of the small pictures at work, I'm afraid someone will look over my shoulder if I englarge them. :) ) That's a superb idea. I'm thinking of fielding my Gaur-Incarnate as Col Straken, so I wonder what stats and what model to use for his Life Ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine metres! thats no mini, thats a statue! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a big girl!
    John

    PS Then Life Ward stats should be hell incarnate with high morale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commissar Lord has good stats, but might execute the officer so that's out. Maybe use Nork's stats with an assassin model on a large base? Yours should be about the right height! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nine metres?
    I meant three metres or nine feet.
    Sometimes being bilingual in number systems is confusing.
    We use litres when buying petrol and metres when measuring small distances but miles for road signs and MPH for speed.
    We are a strange and wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahem. Back to tanks, indeed. Nice, um, superstructure. Which book is this from?

    ReplyDelete